Term & Conditions
All estimates/quotes on our comprehension of your prerequisites and according to given time span. Any modifications to the functionality including small-scale upgrades, may acquire extra costs as needs are. Kindly pledge and clear up our comprehension in a face to face or online conference call.
By tolerating a quote/proposal, you consent to and acknowledge the terms and states of Artimization. Acknowledgment can be verbal, by email, installment of Initiation, signing a project quote.
Customers must furnish us with clear rules alongside the stream or particular points of interest they may require in the project. At the point when such subtle elements are not given, we will continue with our comprehension of the necessities and quote appropriately. At a later stage, if an error emerges, it might prompt extra cost to oblige the progressions. In this manner, it is fundamental that you illuminate each part of your site improvement and guarantee that you have been cited on the correct necessities.
Any many-sided quality identified with particular errands must be exhorted ahead of time and incorporated into the proposition for costing purposes. We work in accordance with honesty and depend on our customers to unveil the full picture at the beginning of a contract. Any inconsistency emerging because of vague prerequisites won’t be borne by Artimization.
- On every project, we allocate specific working hours to each task whether it would be Project Management, Web Development, Graphic Design or Online Marketing. Minor changes might be incorporated into the assigned hours. This will be investigated based on project progress and management.
- Artimization will bend over backward to finish the task/changes in the given time allotment. Exceptional deferrals are acceptable if any functionality is modified or revised.
- Any deferrals at customer’s end may postpone the undertaking and proposed time periods and may bring about extra cost.
- Any bugs (programming mistakes) revealed amid or soon after the advancement does not draw in extra charges.
- Any new-work on already provided work will charge extra cost. Any changes in design concepts after it’s approved will attract extra cost to client.
- Any alterations asked for amid the improvement or after the Go-Live endorsement will acquire extra charges. All extra work, well beyond the appraisals is charged separately. By no means will Artimization be subject for any postponements caused by change in the undertaking project.
- Website/Application content and details should be provided within 1st week of contract so we avoid unnecessary delays. Any defers from that point may postpone the task and may bring about extra charges in the quote that it goes past sensible time allotment.
- We test our website/application compatibility on PCs and Laptop with latest upgraded browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. If you want website to be tested on some other programs, please let us know in advance.
- Responsive/multi-gadget perfect site pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you expect testing to be done on some other gadget, please talk about it ahead of time.
- If your website/application isn’t facilitated/hosted on Artimization Server, any additional working hours that might be required because of any server or system related issues are not canvassed in our quote/project and might be charged separately.
- At any stage of a project, slowing down of the task for more than two schedule months will bring about $59/week organization administrative costs. Besides, it might expand the already endorsed gauges. If you require the project to be put on hold, please prompt us in writing ahead of time. To put the project on hold without bringing about extra charges, we will require the record to be updated in our departments. Additionally, details can be discussed if such a circumstance emerges.
- Artimization programming codes (excluding open source programming) are copyrights of Artimization. The codes can be given over at an extra cost for utilize once all past solicitations are settled, on the condition that the codes are utilized just for utilize or change for re-use for promote advancement for the predefined customer or resulting proprietors of that legitimate substance. Under no situation, the codes will be permitted to be utilized for re-offering or duplication purposes.
- Contingent on the functionalities required, there might be outsider segments, for example, Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL authentications associated with building a website/application. In spite of the fact that Artimization does its best in perceiving the appropriateness of any such segment, any unanticipated restrictions of outsider segments are outside our ability to control. Any third party component buys costs, (for example, SSL, Payment portal, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses and so forth) are excluded in our quotes.
- Artimization assumes no liability or responsibility for any open source products, for example, WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla and so forth. It is client obligation to update all segments and outsider virtual products. We propose you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- The customer must perceive that at times there might be unanticipated conditions that will delay the development process, especially with reference to the integration of third-party API. We will attempt our best to finish the undertaking as agreed in the proposal. For whatever length of time that it is inside a sensible period, the customer/client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
- Domain registration/renewal etc. is excluded as a part of any project/proposal unless specified generally. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and endorsed/approved by the customer/client.
- Artimization build and test websites/applications all our own servers. Artimization can’t offer access to their test servers and test sites to the customers or any outsider. The website/application can be transferred off to a named outsider/third party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
- Despite some other arrangement in the agreement, in light of the Customer entering into this agreement with Artimization, upon full payment of any outstanding dues/invoices, Artimization will concede an unequivocal permit to the Customer to recreate, distribute, impart, utilize, exploit, differ, or generally manage 1) the illustrations, 2) writings and 3) pictures utilized as a part of the published website and associated of form and functionality. This will exclude the license of intellectual property right to the production of website including programming codes, database structures, contents, structures or functionalities.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails and Skype. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
Projects will not be transferred to another agency without valid reasons.
- This means that projects that have been confirmed and contracted with Artimization should not be transferred to another agency without proper justification. Valid reasons may include unresolvable conflicts, change of business priorities, or any other significant factors that may impact the project outcome. But, silly reasons like what someone likes or other offers aren’t good reasons. If a project is transferred without a valid reason, Artimization reserves the right to take legal action against the client or partner agency involved in the transfer.
Every communication channel should remain open, with the goal of finding an amicable resolution to any problems.
- This means that both parties should maintain open communication throughout the project, and any issues should be discussed promptly and transparently. Artimization aims to provide exceptional services to our clients, and maintaining clear communication is an integral part of achieving this goal. We strongly encourage clients to raise any concerns they have with the project or our services. This is so that we can work together to find a solution that satisfies both parties.
A 60-day deadline should be set for every project taken onboard.
- This means that once a project is confirmed and contracted, we aim to complete it within 60 days. Our team works diligently to complete projects on time and efficiently. However, the timeline may vary depending on the scope of the project and the level of client cooperation. In case there are any unforeseen circumstances that may delay the project’s completion, our team will inform the client as soon as possible. We will also discuss potential solutions with them.
Both parties may agree to close a project if the client fails to respond on time.
- This means that if the client becomes non-responsive or causes significant delays in the project, both parties may agree to close the project. However, this should be done through open and transparent communication to ensure that both parties agree on the next steps to take. If the client faces any issues related to the project, Artimization encourages them to reach out to our team to discuss potential solutions to help move the project forward.
If another agency takes up the website migration project, Artimization will not be responsible for any data loss or unforeseen errors that may occur during the migration process.
- This means that if a project is transferred to another agency to perform website migration, Artimization will not be held responsible for any data loss or unforeseen errors that occur during the migration process. The newly formed agency will be responsible for any issues that arise. Artimization will not provide any support or assistance during or after the migration process.